- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Serving cups
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cups lemon juice (or lemonade juice)
- whipped cream, to serve
- lemon slices, for garnish
- (Optional: vodka)
- Put the ice, condensed milk, heavy cream and lemon juice into a blender
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds
- Pour into glasses
- Top with spray whipped cream and add a lemon slice for a garnish
- Serve immediately
• You could use bottled lemon juice over fresh lemon juice in a pinch.
• Whipped lemonade can also be made completely with spray whipped cream if you don’t have any heavy cream on hand.
• The ice is really important to get the super thick consistency.
• To make an alcoholic version add 2 ounces of gin or vodka.