- Rubber Spatula
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream — slightly thawed
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup NesQuik
- 1 teaspoon powdered egg whites
- In a blender, add the ice cream, NesQuik, milk, and powdered egg whites.2 cups vanilla ice cream — slightly thawed, 1/2 cup whole milk, 1/4 cup NesQuik, 1 teaspoon powdered egg whites
- Blend the ingredients together thoroughly in your blender, using the pulse option.
- To ensure the NesQuick blends properly, be sure to scrape down the sides and then blend again.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
The ‘OLD’ Wendy’s Frosty Recipe (not Recommended!)
1 (8 oz) container Cool Whiphalf gallon chocolate milk1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate milk until thoroughly blended, fold in the cool whip.
- The mixture doesn’t get hard, it’s the consistency of a thick milkshake.
Recipe Size Alteration Note
If you altered the ingedients above by doubling or tripling the recipe, you may also need to change the pan/dish size and adjust the cooking/baking time.
Serving: 1gCalories: 349kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 9gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 160mgPotassium: 382mgFiber: 1gSugar: 37gVitamin A: 655IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 246mgIron: 1mgNet Carbs: 40g