- 1/4 seedless watermelon
- 1 cup Moscato wine
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 lime juiced
- Remove the rind from the watermelon and cut the flesh into cubes. Place into a gallon-size freezer bag and place flat in the freezer so the fruit is in a single layer. Freeze for at least 4 hours until solid.
- Add the frozen watermelon, wine, vodka, and lime juice to a blender. Cover and blend until slushie.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a piece of watermelon and a lime slice. Serve immediately.
- If you want the slushie thicker, you can add a few ice cubes and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- Using a flavored vodka adds a special twist to the slushie. (Raspberry is delicious!)
- This recipe can easily be doubled as long as your blender is large enough.
Serving: 1slushie | Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 664mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 3217IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg