- 4 heaping cups of watermelon chunks about 1/2 a watermelon
- 1 cup Everclear
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice about 3 limes
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup-1 cup Watermelon Pucker
- Combine watermelon chunks and Everclear in a glass jar with lid.
- In a small pot, combine lime juice, sugar, and water. Over medium heat, stir until sugar is fully dissolved (no need to bring it to a boil). Remove from heat and allow it to cool down.
- Pour simple syrup into the jar.
- Allow it to sit in the refrigerator overnight or up to 48 hours.
- Pour contents of jar into a bowl and mash the watermelon with a potato masher, then strain mixture back into the jar.
- Add in 1/2 cup of the Watermelon Pucker. Shake, taste to see if the flavor is to your liking. If not sweet enough or watermelon tasting enough add in additional Watermelon Pucker.
- Store in your freezer until ready to enjoy.
- Note: Always leave headroom in the jars for expansion. The mixture should not truly freeze up, however, err on the side of caution. Freeze overnight (or longer).
Serving: 8g | Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 73g