- 5 to 6 cups seedless watermelon cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 2 cups ice cold water
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup lemon juice about 4 large lemons
- 2 tablespoons lime juice about 1 large lime
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar optional, honey or maple syrup can also be used
- fresh mint leaves, watermelon slices, lemon or lime slices optional garnishes
- Add the watermelon, water, and granulated sugar into a blender. Blend until very smooth. (I used the smoothie setting twice.)
- Pour the watermelon juice through a strainer into a large pitcher or bowl. Use a spoon to help push the juice through the strainer as needed.
- Stir in the lemon juice, lime juice, and agave (if using )into the pitcher and combine until the agave dissolves. Test for sweetness and add additional sugar, agave or honey as needed.
- Serve over ice with a slice of watermelon and fresh mint.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 724IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg