- 1 (12 oz) container frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups water
- Lemon slices
- Mint sprigs
- Pour partially thawed lemonade concentrate into a pitcher. Add 3 cups of water, and stir to combine.
- Place watermelon cubes into a blender, and blend for about 1 minute. Place a fine mesh strainer over the pitcher, and pour the blended watermelon through the strainer to remove seeds and pulp.
- Stir the watermelon lemonade mixture well to combine.
- Serve over ice, with lemon slices and fresh mint (if desired).
For a fun adult beverage, add 1.5 ounces of vodka, gin, or tequila to each glass of ice prior to pouring the watermelon lemonade in.