- Vanilla and strawberry sugar wafers
- Colored candy melts white, pink, red
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until smooth and completely melted.
- Dip a sugar wafer about ⅓ to ½ of the way into the melted candy and set on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with your favorite valentine’s day themed sprinkles.
- Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to chill.
Make sure to work quickly when dipping and adding the sprinkles. If you wait too long to add the sprinkles, the candy melts will have hardened and the sprinkles will not adhere well.