- 1 lb Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Frozen Fast Food Fries
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
FOR THE SEASONING MIXTURE:
- 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper optional
FOR THE CHEESE SAUCE:
- 16 slices American Cheese
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Liquid from the Jar of Jalapeño Slices
- Stir together the seasoning mixture ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Fill a saucepan with the oil to at least 3 inches deep in the pan and heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the fries in the hot oil for 6-8 minutes or until they are crispy. Then move the fries to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the extra oil.
- While the fries are cool slightly. Make the cheese sauce.
- Unwrap the cheese and tear the slices into smaller pieces. Place the cheese and the other cheese sauce ingredients into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture uncovered in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval until the cheese has melted and is well combined with the other ingredients.
- Then place the fries in a large mixing bowl and toss them with the seasoning blend.
- Serve the fries with the cheese sauce on the side and enjoy!
Calories 633kcal, Carbohydrates 41g, Protein 20g, Fat 45g, Saturated Fat 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat 3g, Monounsaturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 86mg, Sodium 3147mg, Potassium 737mg, Fiber 7g, Sugar 3g, Vitamin A 2891IU, Vitamin C 7mg, Calcium 921mg, Iron 3mg