- .5 Cup Almond Milk I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Cup Pineapple
- 2 tablespoons honey optional
- Slice and freeze two cups of pineapple or use prefrozen pineapple.
- In a food processor or blender, add pineapple and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Taster your Pineapple Dole Whip. If desired add a tablespoon of honey. Taste again and add a second tablespoon of honey if desired.
- Pour into glasses and serve Pineapple Dole Whip with a spoon or straw. Enjoy!
Coconut milk and other non-dairy (or dairy) substitutes can easily be exchanged in this recipe.
Taste your Pineapple Dole Whip recipe first before adding honey. There can be a little variation if your pineapple happens to be sweeter, or if your almond milk is already sweetened. Add a tablespoon at a time, tasting for desired sweetness.
Prefrozen bagged pineapple can be used in place of homemade fresh pineapple that you freeze.
Serving: 1serving | Sodium: 83mg | Calcium: 87mg | Vitamin C: 40mg | Vitamin A: 48IU | Sugar: 25g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 101mg | Calories: 114kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Iron: 1mg