- 8 cups watermelon
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda or water
- 6 ounces vodka (optional)
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Seed watermelon and cut into cubes. Remove stems from strawberries and cut each in half.
- Place fruit into a blender along with lemon juice, sugar, soda, and vodka (if using). Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with a lemon slice, and add a straw. Serve immediately.
Nutrition includes adding vodka
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 1736IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg