strawberry shortcake muddy buddies
- 6 c. Chex cereal
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. strawberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- optional dried strawberries
- Combine 1 c. white chocolate chips, strawberry preserves, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in small increments, stopping to stir, until completely melted. *Be careful not to overheat!
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal and stir to coat.
- Add powdered sugar and shake to coat.
- Sprinkle with additional white chocolate chips and dried strawberries (optional).
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Slice strawberries thinly and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 1/2 hour increments, rotating pan every 30 minutes, for 2 or more hours. Flip strawberries after 1 hour.
- *Strawberries should be dry, no longer moist, when done.