- 4 cups ice
- ⅔ cup pink lemonade concentrate
- ⅔ cup pink lemonade vodka, I used Smirnoff brand
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- Fresh whole strawberries and lemon slices, for garnish
- In the pitcher of a high-powered blender, add the ice, pink lemonade concentrate, pink lemonade vodka, and simple syrup.
- Blend on high speed for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until your strawberry lemonade cocktail is smooth and no large lumps of ice remain. This will depend on the power of your blender.
- Pour into your cocktail/daiquiri glass and garnish with a fresh whole strawberry and slice of fresh lemon.
- You can make a single serving of this strawberry vodka lemonade recipe by just cutting the recipe in half. If you want to make a larger batch, you need to do so according to the capacity of your blender. You may want to turn the blender back on for a couple of seconds to recombine the ingredients if you make a larger batch and do not serve it all at one time.
- If you are making a big batch of this easy drink, you can pour your mixture into a large pitcher or even a punch bowl instead of individual glasses.
- Add a pretty patterned straw, and you will have a fancy alcoholic beverage to sip.
Sodium: 41mg | Calcium: 17mg | Sugar: 24g | Potassium: 13mg | Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Iron: 1mg