Steak and Cheese Garlic Toast
- 6 Slices of frozen Texas Toast Garlic cheese bread
- ½ C. Sliced Green bell peppers
- ½ C. Slices Onion
- 12 oz. Shaved thin cheesesteak meat
- 3 Slices provolone cheese
- 3 Slices mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil and Butter
- Bake the garlic cheese bread according to package instructions and let cool.
- Add some olive oil to a skillet over medium heat and cook the vegetables until tender. Remove and set aside.
- Cook the cheesesteak meat until browned and set aside.
- Top three pieces of the garlic cheese toast with one slice of provolone cheese.
- Add some of the cheesesteak meat and onions and peppers on top of each piece of cheese.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of mozzarella cheese and another slice of garlic cheese toast on top.
- Melt some butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place the sandwiches into the skillet, cooking for several minutes on top until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.