- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O (two 3-ounce boxes)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 24 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate defrosted
- 2 liters ginger ale to taste*
- Dissolve the JELL-O in the hot water.
- Stir in the lemonade and add the ginger ale.
- Serve over ice. Serve immediately.
- This recipes makes about 1 gallon.
*Add in the ginger ale slowly and so that you get the flavor of punch that you’d like. I added just a little bit less than 2 liters of ginger ale.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 32mg | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.3mg