Slow Cooker Cheesy Kielbasa Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 32- oz. bag of hash browns, defrosted
- 14 oz. kielbasa, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/3 cup of butter , melted
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese (I used a mix of monterey jack and cheddar)
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 cup whole milk
- Combine hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a
- greased crock pot.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream of chicken, butter and milk. Pour over hash
- brown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.