- 1 box 15.25oz/432g white cake mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup 237ml water
- 1/3 cup 79ml vegetable oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon mint or peppermint extract see note
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 2 cups 474g heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- Green sprinkles optional
- Maraschino cherries optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with liners.
- Place cake mix, egg whites, water, oil, and extract in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously or use a hand mixer to beat until smooth. Add food coloring and stir in carefully.
- Fill liners 2/3 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
- To make frosting: beat whipped cream with a hand or a stand mixer on high speed. Gradually add the pudding mix and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Frost cupcakes (I used a 1M tip) and top with sprinkles and/or a cherry.
Serving: 1cupcake (calories based on 24) | Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 174mg | Sugar: 10g
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate