RUMCHATA PUDDING SHOTS
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream whipped
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 small package Chocolate Pudding I used Jello
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Rum Chata
- Chocolate Sprinkles optional
- 1 can Redi-whip Whipped Cream optional
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the heavy cream and whip until it becomes thick and stiff peaks form.
- Remove to a small bowl, and place in the refrigerator.
- Place the softened Cream Cheese in the mixing bowl, and add the vanilla, powdered sugar, and Cocoa, and mix until smooth and fluffy. Scrape bowl as needed.
- Add the pudding mix, and 1 cup of milk, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Rum Chata, and blend.
- Add the Whipped cream, and mix on low just to blend.
- Fill plastic shot cups with the chocolate mixture, and place on a tray, or cookie sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for the Chocolate mixture to thicken, and set.
- Before serving, top with Redi-whip Whipped Cream, and Chocolate Sprinkles. Serve, and Enjoy!