- 1 16.9 oz Root Beer
- 3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Popsicle Mold or disposable paper cups
- Popsicle Sticks if your mold doesn’t include them
- Get your Root beer ice cold before starting. I used cans and put them in my freezer for about 50 minutes.
- First pour a little rootbeer into each popsicle mold.
- Then spoon in some ice cream.
- Continue to alternate layers of ice cream and root beer in the mold. It may foam and overflow, so move slowly. Clean up any overflow.
- Insert Sticks and freeze overnight.
- Run mold briefly under hot water if needed to release popsicles easily from the mold.
Sodium 40mg, Calcium 58mg, Vitamin C 1mg, Vitamin A 185IU, Sugar 13g, Fiber 1g, Potassium 88mg, Cholesterol 19mg, Calories 107kcal, Monounsaturated Fat 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 3g, Fat 5g, Protein 2g, Carbohydrates 14g, Iron 1mg