- 12 ounces White Claw raspberry hard seltzer (1 can)
- 7.5 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 10 fresh raspberries
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- Pink drink sugars for garnish (see note)
Pink Drink Sugars
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice.
- Pour half a can of White Claw, half the lemon-lime soda, 1 teaspoon grenadine, and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice into each glass.
- Muddle raspberries in a small bowl and add half to each glass.
- Dip lime wedges into drink sugars on each side and place on lime on each glass. Garnish with a couple of raspberries and a teaspoon of drink sugars sprinkled over the top (or dip the rims into the sugar before adding ice).
- Spread 1 cup of sugar out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cranberry juice over the sugar. Mix everything together until the sugar has a pale pink color.
- Spread sugar back out on baking sheet and let dry for 24 hours. It will dry in small clumps. Use your fingers to break apart the clumps and store in an airtight container on the counter.
You can purchase drink sugars at the store, or make them yourself using the recipe above… or skip them altogether.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg