- ▢3 ounces blue raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- ▢1 cup boiling water
- ▢½ cup cold vodka
- ▢½ cup cold water
- ▢20 Peach ring gummies
- ▢20 Gummy bears
- On a tray set out your cups, set aside for later. This is also a good time to make sure you have room in your fridge for the tray of jello shots.
- In a large measuring cup with a spout or a mixing bowl with a spout add 1 cup of boiling water and your jello.
- Whisk until the jello is all dissolved.
- Add in your ½ cup of vodka and ½ cup of water. Whisk again.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the cups almost all the way up.
- Place them in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until they are set. (overnight is recommended)
- Place a gummy ring on each one and then cut a gummy bear in half and stick one in each ring.
- Keep these refrigerated until ready to serve and keep cool while serving.
- These will stay good in the fridge for a week!
- To Store: You can store your jello shots covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- To Freeze: Do not freeze these jello shots!
- You can use up to ⅔ cup of vodka for a total of 1 cup of cold liquid. So if you use ⅔ cup of vodka, use ⅓ cup of cold water. Adjust accordingly depending on how strong you want your jello shots.
- If you prefer the 2-ounce cups for jello shots, they will work well too– you just will get fewer shots out of each batch.
- I like to line up my shot glasses on a flat, firm, moveable surface like a tray or cookie sheet. This makes it easier to move them back and forth from the fridge.
- This recipe is really easy to double or triple (and I recommend it!).Make sure you have room in your fridge for the tray of jello shots.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg