- 4 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup coconut milk from a can
- 1 cup gold or dark rum
- Maraschino cherries optional garnish
- Pineapple wedges optional garnish
Things You’ll Need
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Highball glasses
- Cocktail picks
- Colorful paper straws
- Place pineapple, coconut milk and rum in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust as needed before portioning out into your serving glasses.
- Garnish with cherries and pineapple wedges. Serve immediately.
Expert Tips & FAQs
- Some people like to use ice in these, but I prefer to get that slush texture from using frozen fruits. It will stay smooth and frozen longer, have a better taste and is more refreshing as a result.
- To make it in advance, just pour the finished smoothie mixture into a gallon ziplock bag and place in the freezer. You can either blend it up again or let it melt a bit and serve with a spoon or ladle.
- This pineapple rum slush uses 1 cup of coconut milk to help bring out the tropical flavor while adding a bit of creaminess to the texture of the smoothie. It can be swapped out for almond milk or regular milk if you’d prefer. Or for an even stronger slush, you can use coconut rum!
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 471cal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 79.4mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2.4mg