- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- Salt for the rim
- Lime slices and pineapple wedges for garnish
- Rim your glass by pouring a layer of salt onto a small plate, running a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, then dipping the glass into the salt,
- Add ice to your glass, followed by tequila.
- Add lime juice.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with the pineapple juice. Stir well to mix the ingredients together.
- Garnish with fresh lime and pineapple (or any other tropical fruit you’d like). Enjoy!
If you have a cocktail shaker, feel free to use it for this recipe. Just combine all the ingredients with ice in the shaker, then shake vigorously and pour the contents (ice included) into your glass.