- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 398ml can crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into an 8×8 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, cream together butter and powdered sugar. Add eggs and mix until combined. Spread on top of graham cracker crumb mixture in the baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While it’s baking, whip whipping cream and then fold in crushed pineapple. Spread on top of cooled baking pan.
- Serve in parfait dishes.