- 16 ounces frozen pineapple chunks
- 1½ cups coconut milk drink dairy alternative – I used SILK Original brand
- 3 ounces white rum I used Captain Morgan brand
- 3 ounces coconut rum liqueur I used Malibu Original brand
- ¼ cup lime juice fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup light agave sweetener
- a small wedge of fresh pineapple and a small slice of fresh lime (garnish)
- In the pitcher of a blender, add the frozen pineapple chunks, coconut milk, white rum, coconut rum liqueur, lime juice, and agave.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until all the frozen pineapple chunks are completely blended smooth. If your blender has a ‘smoothie’ setting, you can use that.
- Garnish each glass with a wedge of fresh pineapple and lime.
- You can also double this recipe and serve it in a large pitcher if you are serving a crowd.
- If your blender has a ‘smoothie’ setting, you can use that.
- This recipe for pineapple cooler makes four cocktails. If you do not serve all the cocktails immediately, then you may need to turn the blender back on for a few seconds to re-mix the cocktail before serving the remaining drinks.
Sodium: 2mg | Calcium: 54mg | Vitamin C: 61mg | Vitamin A: 73IU | Sugar: 23g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 143mg | Calories: 227kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 2g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 30g | Iron: 1mg