- Cocktail Shaker
- Rocks Glass
- Poco Glass
- 2 ounces pineapple rum
- 1.5 ounces cranberry juice
- 0.5 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 lime
- Lime slice for garnish
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
- Crushed ice
- Frozen pineapple chunks (optional)
- Pour the pineapple rum, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice into a cocktail shaker over ice. Squeeze half a lime into the shaker as well.
- Cover and shake vigorously until the shaker feels cold, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass with crushed ice and/or frozen pineapple chunks. The frozen fruit chills the cocktail without diluting it. If you prefer, you can skip having ice in the glass since the cocktail got cold in the shaker.
- Garnish with a lime slice and pineapple wedge. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg