- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 6 ounces rum
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups ice
- Optional Garnishes: Peach slices, Lime wedge or Fresh Mint
- In a blender, add frozen peaches, orange juice, rum, simple syrup and lime juice with the ice.
- Cover blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with peach slice, lime wedge and fresh mint if desired.
Make the simple syrup by combining ¼ cup boiling water with ¼ cup sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool before using. Simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Peach daiquiris can be made ahead and frozen in an airtight container in the freezer up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 291TOTAL FAT: 1gSATURATED FAT: 0gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 10mgCARBOHYDRATES: 40gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 33gPROTEIN: 3g