- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 package Chocolate Candy Melts Blue and White
- ½ cup Patriotic Jimmies Patriotic Jimmies, nonpareils, Blue Sugar Crystals , Edible Glitter
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white candy discs for 30-second intervals until melted.
- Dip strawberries about half way up and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Let dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt blue candy discs the same as you did the white discs.
- Dip a few strawberries in the blue discs about ¼ way up, then add sprinkles. Dip a few in the white discs and add sprinkles. Place back on the parchment paper and let dry.
Store strawberries in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 17.4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg