- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1.5 – 2 Tbsp Coconut Extract
- 2 – 2 liter bottles of lemon lime soda (Sprite, 7-Up, Sierra Mist, Ect..)
- Blue Food Coloring
- Mix your water and sugar in a microwave safe bowl and heat until the sugar is dissolved (about 1 minute)
- Add your mixture into a large pitcher along with your coconut extract and soda
- Add some blue food coloring and mix well
- Add ice to your mixture to keep cold and enjoy!
Note: you can use less sugar water if the mixture is too sweet for your taste- we prefer to use about 3/4 C of sugar and 3/4 C water in ours. We also prefer a stronger coconut taste so we use the 2 Tbsp, but you can use 1.5 Tbsp if you prefer more of a subtle hint.
Note: you can also make this into a fun adult version by adding coconut rum in place of the coconut extract