- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- strawberries for garnish if desired
- Add heavy whipping cream, softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff into a mixer bowl.
- Beat using whisk attachment on medium-high until thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla bean paste and beat on high speed about 1 minute.
- Spoon into individual serving jars and refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled. Garnish with strawberries.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 518TOTAL FAT: 42gSATURATED FAT: 26gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 12gCHOLESTEROL: 128mgSODIUM: 167mgCARBOHYDRATES: 33gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 24gPROTEIN: 5g