- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping (like Cool Whip) thawed
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling (or about 4 cups homemade) 21 ounces, each
- With an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping until well incorporated.
- Divide the mixture between two pie crusts, smoothing the tops with a spatula. Allow to chill for at least 3 hours.
- Spread blueberry pie filling over chilled pies. Alternatively you can carefully spread the pie filling before chilling.
- Makes 2 cheesecakes if using store bought graham cracker crust.
- If you use a homemade graham cracker crust in a springform pan the recipe will make one large cheesecake.
- If using homemade blueberry pie filling, make sure it is room temperature or cooler before spreading over cheesecake.
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.