- 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 5 oz white rum
- 4 oz coconut cream
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Ice
- 4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- Garnish with kiwi and pineapple slices
- In a blender, add the frozen lemonade, pineapple juice, rum, coconut cream, banana and ice. Blend well.
- Pour the frozen cocktail into glasses.
- Add a splash of Blue Curacao over the top of each drink.
- Gently swirl a bit of the liqueur into the drink while adding the straw. Do not blend completely.
- Garnish with kiwi and pineapple slices.
Add more crushed ice to the glass if needed.To make this mermaid rum punch frozen without adding ice, freeze the banana and pineapple juice ahead of time.