Mcdonald’s Big Mac Egg Rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup onions diced
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup dill pickles chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp pickles minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- In a skillet, add ground beef, mustard, ketchup, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat until
- beef is cooked thoroughly. This will take about 8 minutes. Drain any access grease.
- To prepare egg rolls, lay each egg roll wrapper on a clean surface like a diamond.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese on the center of the egg roll wrapper.
- Top with about 3 tablespoons of the beef mixture and 1 tablespoon of diced pickles.
- Fold the sides of the egg roll wrapper in. Tightly fold the bottom up. Roll and seal the top fold with a few drops of water.
To Cook in Oil:
- Prepare a plate by lining it with a paper towel.
- Pul about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Allow the oil to heat until it starts to form small bubbles.
- Add egg rolls and fry each side until golden. This will take about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer cooked egg rolls to your prepared plate. Allow the access grease to soak into the paper towel.
To Air Fry:
- 400ºF for 12 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- To prepare sauce, mix mayonnaise, pickles, sugar, mustard, ketchup, and paprika together in a small bowl. Serve with egg rolls