Malibu Summer Sunset Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ½ ounces Malibu coconut rum
- 1 ½ ounce peach schnapps
- ½ ounce grenadine
- Orange juice
- Pineapple juice
- Small pineapple and orange slices for serving
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- Fill a tulip cup or any other about ⅔rds full of ice.
- Pour the vodka over the ice, then add the coconut rum and peach schnapps.
- Pour the grenadine over the alcohol.
- Pour equal amounts of orange juice and pineapple juice to fill the remainder of the glass.
- Serve with pineapple slices, orange slices, maraschino cherries and umbrella straws.
- Serve immediately