- CHEESE BALL
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 4 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Large Jalapeños* – seeds/stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 3 Strips Cooked Bacon – chopped
- Salt/Pepper – to taste**
- 2 Strips Cooked Bacon – finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno – seeds/stems removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese – chopped
- 2 Green Onions – sliced thin
- 1/3 Cup Pecans – finely chopped
- Using hand mixer, mix cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and fluffy. Add garlic powder, jalapeños, shredded cheese, bacon, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Lay two long strips of plastic wrap in an ‘X’ shape on a flat surface. Spoon cream cheese mixture into the center. Bring up edges of plastic wrap, close at the top tightening to create the cream cheese ball shape. Transfer to refrigerator and chill at least 1 hour to firm.
- Spread prepared coating ingredients (bacon, jalapeño, cheddar, green onions and pecans) in an even layer on a flat surface. Unwrap chilled cheese ball and roll onto coating ingredients. Gently press onto any non covered spots.
- Transfer cheese ball to serving platter. Serve with celery, peppers, pork rinds or any other low carb dippers.
*use 1 jalapeno for mild
**careful with the salt as the cheeses and bacon can already be salty enough