How to Make Puffy Sidewalk Paint
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dish soap – just about any dish soap will work.
- 5-10 drops food coloring or washable paint
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and water until there are no lumps.
- Stir in the dish soap to the flour mixture.
- Add food coloring of your choice of color until the desired color is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into your squeeze bottle.
- Give the kids their new sidewalk paint and let them have fun!
- Use up the paint on the same day you make it, this recipe doesn’t save well… it will explode if you leave it closed.
- If you are going to let it dry after the kids are done painting with sidewalk chalk, then I suggest using the washable paint as it is easier to clean then using food coloring. If you are going to wash it soon after having the kids color with it then use the food coloring.To clean the paint off your driveway or sidewalk, just grab the garden hose and spray they artwork off. If you let it dry it will be harder to remove and it might stain but the sun will remove any color left behind with time.