How to Dye Easter Eggs with Kool-Aid
- Kool-Aid Packets
- Small Containers
- Paper towel lined tray or empty & clean egg carton
- Pour ⅔ cup of water into each container.
- Add a full packet of Kool-Aid mix to each container of water. Stir well.
- Place an egg into each cup of Kool-Aid mix.
- If you want your eggs to be lighter and not as speckled, leave the egg in for about a minute or less, checking the egg until desired color is achieved. The longer you leave the egg in the color, the more vibrant they will be.
- Place the egg on a paper towel lined tray or in a clean, empty egg carton.
- If you see a film on the eggs after dipping them, this is normal. Just set them gently onto a piece of paper to towel to dry. If you blot/rub them, the color will smear/rub off. Once dry you can handle them.
- For a speckled look, leave the egg in longer.