- 12 frosted cupcakes
- 12 mini peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 12 chocolate squared candies, unwrapped
- chocolate frosting or icing
- peel-apart string licorice, separated and cut into 3 inch pieces
- 12 small candies, such as M&Ms or Skittles
- Place peanut butter cups upside-down onto frosted cupcakes.
- Using small amount of frosting, attach a chocolate square to peanut butter cup.
- Next, pinch the end of 1 piece of licorice to flatten, then place it on the center of the chocolate square, using a small amount of frosting to secure.
- Place 1 piece of candy on top of the flattened end of the licorice, using the frosting to secure it.
Calories: 350 kcal
Keyword: graduation cupcakes