- 5.9 ounce chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 10 popsicle sticks
- popsicle molds for 10 popsicles
- Prepare the pudding according to package instructions: whisk together pudding mix and cold milk for about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Transfer the pudding mix into popsicle molds.
- Be sure to insert the popsicle sticks into the filled molds before freezing.
- Freeze the fudgesicles for about 8 hours until very firm.
- Dip the molds into warm water for about 30 seconds to help loosen the fudgesicles from the molds.
- Remove the fudgesicles from the molds and place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper to store in the freezer.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 503mg | Potassium: 97mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg