For the Sugar Cookie Crust:
- 1 cup salted butter cut into cubes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all purpose flour
For the Creamy Filling:
- 3.9 oz instant vanilla pudding 1 box
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
Fresh Fruit Toppers:
- ▢berries, peaches, kiwis, bananas, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a half sheet pan and set aside. Alternately, you can line with parchment paper and set aside.In a large bowl, stir butter and sugar until well mixed. Add the egg, vanilla extract and almond extract and stir again. Slowly incorporate the flour and baking powder until a dough forms. If it looks a little crumbly, this is normal. If you squeeze some dough together in your hands, it should form a ball that keeps its shape.
- Press the dough into the prepared half sheet pan to create an even layer across the bottom and up the sides slightly. Bake 12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden. Let crust cool completely.
- For the filling, beat milk, pudding mix, and almond extract together until smooth and thickened. Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold cream into the pudding mixture, then spread evenly over crust. Top with fruit and serve.
I think this fruit pizza tastes the best after being refrigerated an extra 1-2 hours, but that is just my preference. You do you.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 417IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg