- 1 – 28oz can fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 – 19oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 – 99g package pistachio pudding (4 serving size)
- 2 tbsp Cool Whip
- Cherries, Cool Whip, for garnish (optional)
- Combine fruit cocktail, crushed pineapple and pudding in a bowl. Let set for 1 hour. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours until thickened. Top with cherries and Cool Whip, if desired.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 232TOTAL FAT: 0.7gSATURATED FAT: 0.3gUNSATURATED FAT: 0.2gCHOLESTEROL: 1.2mgSODIUM: 288.7mgCARBOHYDRATES: 59.3gFIBER: 3.1gSUGAR: 53.8gPROTEIN: 1g