- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts (approximately 4 breasts)
- 2 Bell Peppers (any color – diced into large pieces)
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 slices Pineapple Rings (fresh or from a can)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- In a small mix bowl, stir together the barbecue sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Coat 4 large pieces of heavy duty foil with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Top each piece of foil with a filleted chicken breast.
- Top with the pineapple slice and the bell peppers evenly among the 4 foil packs.
- Drizzle about a ¼ cup of barbecue mixture on each chicken foil packet dinner.
- Fold up the sides of the foil to make a foil packet.
- Place on the grill or campfire for about 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and has an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F.
- Carefully open and enjoy!
You can also make these foil packets at 425 degrees F for approximately 30-35 minutes until the chicken is cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
Calories 340kcal, Carbohydrates 18g, Protein 49g, Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 145mg, Sodium 923mg, Potassium 1052mg, Fiber 2g, Sugar 15g, Vitamin A 2013IU, Vitamin C 79mg, Calcium 29mg, Iron 1mg