- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup apple juice (I used Juicy Juice brand)
- ¾ cup Fireball cinnamon whiskey
- 3 ounce box cherry-flavored jello
- Squirt whipped topping, Holiday sprinkles, Cinnamon Imperials red-hot candies for garnish
- Place 12 (2-ounce) plastic jello shot cups, without the lids, onto a medium-sized sheet tray. Placing them onto the sheet tray before filling will make it easier to transport them to the refrigerator to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl, with a pour spout, add the packet of cherry-flavored jello and boiling water. Whisk to dissolve the powdered cherry jell-o completely.
- Add the apple juice and Fireball cinnamon whiskey and whisk for an additional 30 seconds to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Pour the Fireball jello shot mixture evenly into the plastic jello shot cups. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or up to overnight.
- Once your Fireball jello shots have set up, you can garnish them with a squirt of whipped topping, a pinch of holiday sprinkles, and a couple of cinnamon imperials red-hot candies.
Storage:Store your jello shots covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Do not add the garnish until just before serving.Tips:
- If you cannot find the 2-ounce plastic shot cups with lids, they may be labeled as condiment cups. These can be used interchangeably. You can use any shot cups you prefer but keep in mind that your servings may be different from this recipe.
- This recipe can easily be doubled if you are serving them at a large party. Just remember to label them for the adults only and not the kids!
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg