- 1 Sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry – thawed*
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 2-3 ounces Smoked Salmon
- 1 Lemon
- Jarred Capers
- Fresh Dill
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Unfold puff pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Using a knife, cut along the seams. Cut each strip in half.
- Score the pastry rectangles 1/2 inch from the edges. Prick centers with fork.
- Transfer pastries to lightly greased baking sheet.
- Beat egg and water. Brush pastries with egg wash.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Top with cream cheese, smoked salmon, capers, lemon zest, dill and a lemon wedge.
*Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Shells or Cups can be used as well.