Easy Peach Dump Cake
- 3/4 cup butter 1 ½ sticks butter, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1 29-ounce can peaches in heavy syrup (undrained)
- 1 15.25 ounce yellow cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and brush over the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Evenly sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar over the butter in the pan.
- Dump the peaches, including the canning juice, into the pan. Arrange the peaches evenly.
- Spread the cake mix over the peaches.
- Cut the 1 ½ sticks of butter into small pieces and place evenly over top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown