EASY CRANBERRY CHICKEN
- 8 ounce bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 packet (about 1.25 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 15 ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Catalina dressing, dry onion soup mix, cranberry sauce, and red pepper flakes. Mix well, then pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper then place in the baking dish in a single layer. Turn the chicken thighs over to coated all sides well with the sauce.
- Bake the chicken uncovered for 1 hour or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.