- 2 ears Corn – shucked
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Black Pepper – to taste
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan or Vegetarian Alternative
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp Honey – optional
- Sea Salt – to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF / 210ºC
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper for easier clean up.
- 2 ears CornOn a chopping board, very carefully cut the corn in half lengthwise, then into quarters, until you have 8 long pieces.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil |½ tsp Sea Salt |½ tsp Paprika |Black PepperPlace them on the sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and toss with the sea salt, paprika and black pepper, making sure each piece is coated.
- Bake for between 25 and 30 minutes until corn is tender and the ‘ribs’ are starting to curl.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise |1 tsp Sriracha |1 tsp Honey |Sea SaltWhile the corn is cooking, make the sriracha mayo by mixing together all the ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl.
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan or Vegetarian AlternativePull the corn out of the oven and scatter with the grated parmesan whilst still hot.
- Serve hot with the sriracha mayo dip.
The nutrition information provided relates only to the corn rips and does not include the dip.
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 5gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 659mgPotassium: 203mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 316IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 1mg