EASY CHEESY TACO STICKS
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 tube refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough
- 5 colby jack cheese sticks cut in half
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, stirring often until completely cooked. Drain off the excess fat. Add the taco seasoning and stir well. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Lay the pizza dough out flat. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 5 equal rectangles to form a total of 10 rectangles.
- Spoon the cooled taco meat down the center of each rectangle, then top with half of a colby jack cheese stick.
- Roll the pizza dough up over the meat and cheese and pinch closed to form a breadstick.
- Place the taco sticks on the prepared baking sheet. Combine the butter, garlic powder, and dry parsley, then generously brush over top of the taco breadsticks.
- Bake at 425F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve hot.