DOG CUPCAKES – PEANUT BUTTER “PUPCAKES”
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 medium banana mashed
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Mix together peanut butter, oil, banana, and honey.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake 10-20 minutes, until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Add all ingredients together and mix until smooth.
- Add more milk or less milk to your linking depending on how thick you want it.
- Once pupcakes are cooled, add the frosting and place a dog treat on top.