- 3 ½ cups whole milk
- 2 3.4oz packages of French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix. Transfer to the refrigerator to set.
- In a food processor, pulse the Oreo cookies until you have coarse cookie crumbs. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar on medium speed until fluffy and light, about 4-5 minutes. Once the pudding has set, beat it into the butter and cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9×13 dish, add a layer of cookie crumbs – pressed into the bottom of the dish – followed by a layer of pudding mix and repeat. Chill overnight before serving.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 639IU | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 1mg