- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- ½ cucumber
- 3 ginger ½″ slices, fresh
- 25 mint leaves
- 4-6 cups ice
- water add more or less to taste
- Slice the fruit & cucumbers.
- Fill a large container or beverage dispenser layering ice and the ingredients. Top to 1 gallon with cold water.
- Let steep at least 45 minutes.
Detox water can last up to 3 days in the fridge. As you drink water, you can continue to refill the jug a few times until you find it is no longer flavoring the water.Citrus peels (orange/lemon/lime) can become bitter if left too long, we often remove them at the end of the day (and don’t leave them overnight). The water is still fine to drink if you leave them longer, it can just get a bit of a bitter flavor from the peels.The fruits and vegetables in this water can be eaten if you’d like.
Calories: 55, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 1g, Sodium: 6mg, Potassium: 295mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 490IU, Vitamin C: 53.4mg, Calcium: 61mg, Iron: 0.9mg